MS Office 2010, books available in Indian re-print:
- Excel 2010 Bible
- Office 2010 Bible (forthcoming)
- Microsoft Office 2010 For Dummies
- Microsoft Office 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Excel 2010 Power Programming with VBA
- Access 2010 Bible
- PowerPoint 2010 Bible
A comprehensive reference to the newest version of the world’s most popular spreadsheet application: Excel 2010
John Walkenbach’s name is synonymous with excellence in computer books that decipher complex technical topics. Known as “Mr. Spreadsheet,” Walkenbach shows you how to maximize the power of all the new features of Excel 2010.
An authoritative reference, this perennial bestseller proves itself indispensable no matter your level of skill, from Excel beginners and intermediate users to power users and potential power users everywhere. Fully updated for the new release, this latest edition provides comprehensive, soup-to-nuts coverage, delivering over 900 pages of Excel tips, tricks, and techniques you won’t find anywhere else.
- Excel guru and bestselling author John Walkenbach (“Mr. Spreadsheet”) guides you through every aspect of Excel
- Delivers essential coverage of all the newest features of Excel 2010
- Presents material in a clear, concise, logical format that is ideal for all levels of Excel experience
- Includes a CD that contains all the templates and worksheets used in the book plus John Walkenbach’s award-winning Power Utility Pak
Excel 2010 Bible serves as an excellent resource on all things Excel!
Excel 2010 Bible
ISBN: 9788126526642/ INR 599/-
Paperback/1056 pages/June 2010
John Walkenbach aka “Mr. Spreadsheet” is the principal of J-Walk and Associates, Inc. and a Microsoft Excel MVP. He is a leading authority on spreadsheet software and the creator of the award-winning Power Utility Pak. John has written more than 50 books, as well as articles and reviews for publications including PC World, InfoWorld, and Windows. He also maintains the popular Spreadsheet Page at spreadsheetpage.com.
Read an Excerpt
Office 2010 Bible
John Walkenbach, Herb Tyson, Michael R. Groh, Faithe Wempen, Lisa A. Bucki
Paperback/ 1344 pages/ October 2010
The best of the best from the bestselling authors of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint Bibles!
Take your pick of applications from the Office 2010 suite and your choice of leading experts to show you how to use them. This Office 2010 Bible features the best-of-the-best content from the Excel 2010 Bible, by “Mr. Spreadsheet” John Walkenbach; the Word 2010 Bible by Microsoft MVP Herb Tyson; the PowerPoint 2010 Bible, by PowerPoint expert Faithe Wempen; and coverage of Access 2010 from Microsoft MVP Michael Alexander. If you want to quickly and effectively begin using Office 2010, start in the experts’ corner with this must-have book.
- Gives you the best-of-the-best content on Office 2010 from the leading experts, authors, and contributors to our Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access Bibles
- Includes content from John Walkenbach, aka “Mr. Spreadsheet”; Word expert and Microsoft MVP Herb Tyson; PowerPoint expert Faithe Wempen; and Excel and Access expert and Microsoft MVP Michael Alexander
- Takes you beyond creating simple text documents, spreadsheets, and presentations to help you use multiple Office applications at once to conquer critical business tasks
- Hones in with expert coverage of the topics within each application that you need to know most
- Covers even more from Outlook and other key Office topics
Get the best of four books in one with this power-packed reference!
MS Office 2010 – For Dummies
Office 2010 For Dummies
Paperback/432 pages/June 2010/ INR349/-
The latest edition of one of the bestselling Microsoft Office books of all time!
Spend less time figuring out Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access and more time working on actual projects with this new edition of Office 2010 For Dummies. Filled with straightforward, friendly instruction, this book gets you thoroughly up to speed, and it actually makes doing Office work fun!
First learn all the basics, then how to add more bells and whistles, including how to spice up your Word documents, edit Excel spreadsheets and create formulas, add sound to your PowerPoint presentation, and much more.
- Helps you harness the power of Microsoft Office 2010 and all of its new functionality; the book covers Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access
- Explains and instructs in the straightforward, friendly, For Dummies style that makes instruction more accessible and skill-building easier
- Covers typing and formatting text in Word and spicing up your documents
- Shows you how to navigate and edit an Excel spreadsheet, create formulas, and chart and analyze Excel data
- Demonstrates how to create a PowerPoint presentation and add color, sound, and pictures
- Explores Outlook, including configuring e-mail, storing contacts, organizing tasks, scheduling your time, and setting appointments
- Delves into designing Access databases, including editing, modifying, searching, sorting, and querying; also covers viewing and printing reports, and more
Be ready to take full advantage of Microsoft Office 2010 with this fun and easy guide.
Office 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
Paperback/816 pages/June 2010/ INR429
The leading book on Microsoft Office, now fully updated for Office 2010
Microsoft Office, the world’s leading productivity suite, has been updated with new tools. Veteran Office users as well as newcomers will need the comprehensive information in this bestselling All-in-One guide.
With a self-contained minibook devoted to each Office application plus minibooks on how Office works together and how you can expand its usefulness, Office 2010 All-in-One For Dummies gets you up to speed and answers the questions you’ll have down the road.
- Microsoft Office is the office productivity suite used around the globe; nearly every business worker encounters it daily
- The 2010 revision will affect all applications in the suite
- Eight minibooks cover Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Publisher, common Office tools, and ways to expand Office productivity
- Also covers the new online versions of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as changes to the interface and new tools and techniques
Office 2010 All-in-One For Dummies makes it easy to learn to use Office and gets you up and running on all the changes and enhancements in Office 2010.
Read an Excerpt
Other MS Office 2010 books:
PowerPoint 2010 Bible
Paperback/816 pages/June 2010/INR 529
Master PowerPoint and improve your presentation skills-with one book!
It’s no longer enough to have slide after slide of text, bullets, and charts. It’s not even enough to have good speaking skills if your PowerPoint slides bore your audience. Get the very most out of all that PowerPoint 2010 has to offer while also learning priceless tips and techniques for making good presentations in this new PowerPoint 2010 Bible. Well-known PowerPoint expert and author Faithe Wempen provides formatting tips; shows you how to work with drawings, tables, and SmartArt; introduces new collaboration tools; walks you through five special presentation labs; and more.
A First Look at PowerPoint
What Makes a Great Presentation?
Creating and Saving Presentation Files
Creating Slides and Text Boxes
Working with Layouts, Themes, and Masters
Formatting Paragraphs and Text Boxes
Correcting and Improving Text
Creating and Formatting Tables
Drawing and Formatting Objects
Creating SmartArt Diagrams
Using and Organizing Clip Art
Working with Photographic Images
Working with Charts
Incorporating Content from Other Programs
Adding Sound Effects, Music, and Soundtracks
Incorporating Motion Video
Creating Animation Effects and Transitions
Creating Support Materials
Preparing for a Live Presentation
Designing User-Interactive or Self-Running Presentations
Preparing a Presentation for Mass Distribution
Sharing and Collaborating
Presenting Content Without Bulleted Lists
Adding Sound and Movement to a Presentation
Creating a Menu-Based Navigation System
Creating a Classroom Game
It’s the book you need to succeed with PowerPoint 2010 and your next live presentation!
Excel 2010 Power Programming with VBA
Paperback/1080 pages/June 2010/INR 599
All the methods and tools you need to successfully program with Excel
John Walkenbach’s name is synonymous with excellence in computer books that decipher complex technical topics. With this comprehensive guide, “Mr. Spreadsheet” shows you how to maximize your Excel experience using professional spreadsheet application development tips from his own personal bookshelf.
Featuring a complete introduction to Visual Basic for Applications and fully updated for the new features of Excel 2010, this essential reference includes an analysis of Excel application development and is packed with procedures, tips, and ideas for expanding Excel’s capabilities with VBA.
- Offers an analysis of Excel application development and a complete introduction to Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Features invaluable advice from “Mr. Spreadsheet” himself (bestselling author John Walkenbach), who demonstrates all the techniques you need to create large and small Excel applications
- Provides tips, tricks, and techniques for expanding Excel’s capabilities with VBA that you won’t find anywhere else
- Includes a CD with templates and worksheets from the book
This power-user’s guide is packed with procedures, tips, and ideas for expanding Excel’s capabilities with VBA.
Read an Excerpt
Access 2010 Bible
Michael R. Groh
Paperback/1392 pages/June 2010/INR 649
The expert guidance you need to get the most out of Access 2010
Get the Access 2010 information you need to succeed with this comprehensive reference. If this is your first encounter with Access, you’ll appreciate the thorough attention to database fundamentals and terminology. If you’re familiar with earlier versions, you can jump right into Access 2010 enhancements such as the new Access user interface and wider use of XML and Web services.
- Takes you under the hood of Microsoft Access 2010, the database application included with Microsoft Office 2010
- Explores the latest enhancements, such as a new user interface and wider use of XML and Web services; also, how to exchange data with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other Office apps
- Covers how to create tables, manipulate datasheets, and work with multiple tables
- Explains the seven database objects and how to use a seven-step design method to build a database tailored to your needs
- Shows you how to build forms, use Visual Basic and the VBA Editor, automate query parameters, create functions and subroutines, use XML to create data access pages, and more
- Includes a CD with all source code from the book and working examples, plus bonus shareware, freeware, trial, demo and evaluation programs that work with or enhance Microsoft Office
You’ll want to keep this soup-to-nuts Access reference close at hand!
Read an Excerpt
Download- MS Office 2010 (poster) and Order_Form_MS_Office_2010